Monday, September 8, 2008

I don't know how to express my feeling and thoughts. But It really took me a long time and strength to buried the past.

I don't denied I hates both of them or I have totally forget how he treat me when she is in his heart. That was the days when hurts, depress, demoralize and tears become part of my life. They nv fail to visit me everynight. Mentally distress, its killing me.

Everynight I was tearful before I turn to bed.
Keep asking myself what did I done wrong.
we did so much together, went thru all the ups and downs, climbs thru every mountain.
Despite all tis, U leave me alone in the busy road and left with her without turning ur head and take alook at me.

U'r fine.
U look good.
U are contented.

I am lost. I am still at the busy road where u dump me, waiting for ur hand and waiting to melt on ur shoulder again.

Finally, U'r back but wit exchange terms. My heart once again aching.
TERMS!? why we still have to exchange term for ur returning. what its means.

But I am ok with it.
I have attempt to let go couples of time but it fails.
It so hard and since I cant forget him, I have to endure.
I accept his terms.
I accomplishes his request.

His birthday reaching.
I planned everything.
We went for celebration.
We enjoyed that night.
I tot we will be better.
I tot our loves will grow stronger.

We continues our memories path.
We went for movies.
We Had dinner together
We did everything like nothings had happened before.

The hug was so true.
The kiss was so real.
Like the dark sky has change brighter.

In fact, It was my imagination.
The truth is always hidden and the one u saw wont might be the truth.

Our story continues, so they are.
Texting, msning and calling had nv stop.
He promise to stop the contact.
But it went deaf for him.
Its raining days again.
I was so give up.

Why u wanna come back when u not ready.
Why u wanna hurt me in tis way.
Why u cant assure me our future.
Why u cant forget her.
Why u dont jus Leave me alone and start a new story with her if u both really so click.
WHY!!!

This will forever kept in my heart and as long as I'm still breathing.

I have to thanks him for all the hurt.
It make me grow stronger and independent.
I can stand up on my own.

And once again, I choose to believe him and melt into his hug again.
I believe him and myself.
=)

No comments: